THE SAAS ACADEMY
IS YOUR SAAS COMPANY’S
GROWTH CURRENTLY STALLED?
At the SaaS Academy, I work with SaaS companies that need to reach the next level in attracting and converting leads, expanding their customer base and increasing revenues.
But… this program
is not for everyone.
It’s expensive, and you have to be ready to do the work! You’ll be required to share your progress with other members as well as explain what did and didn’t go well (Just as they will need to do with you.)
An ideal Saas Academy student has…
- At least $10k in MRR
- A functioning product
- Paying customers
- Technical skills on board
- 100% commitment … you’re all in!
- Embraces the JFDI ethos
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR …
- Non-founders (Sorry, no employees allowed!)
- People who aren’t working on their product full-time
- People who want someone else to do all the work
- People who aren’t committed to the next level
Why such a specific person?
Because my superpowers are in helping companies that are already at $10k+ MRR and those are the people that are already in the program. In order to ensure the quality of the programming remains at par with our member’s needs and expectations, we will only accept those that meet the above criteria.
HOW IT WORKS
You will need to complete the SaaS Academy application form that will ask you 10+ questions relating to you and your SaaS company.
Once received, one of two things will happen…
1) If I feel as though you may be a good fit for the community, someone from my team will schedule a call with you. Don’t worry — there will be no pressure to make any immediate decisions.
2) If I don’t think now’s the time or I can’t be helpful, I will let you know kindly and will likely direct you to some helpful resources.