Expert Interview: Greg Crabtree on Simple (Financial) Numbers for Entrepreneurs
During this training you’ll learn:
- Why you’re always making money in the spreadsheet but at the end of the year it’s not in your bank account.
- How to create the perfect P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow statements for the entrepreneurs way of thinking.
- Why labour efficiency is the key to profitability.
- The four forces of cashflow: paying your taxes, repaying debt, reaching your core capital target, and taking profit distributions.
- How to calculate your “Salary Cap” for building your team.
- … and so much more!
- Download Greg’s Slides
- Simple Number by Greg Crabtree (Book)
- Scaling Up by Vern Harnish (Book)
- Bonus Videos & Templates
- Subscribe to other free training videos
Greg Crabtree is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and financial expert. Crabtree has used his entrepreneurial skills to develop Crabtree, Rowe & Berger, PC, a CPA firm focused solely on the needs of entrepreneurs, helping them build the economic engine of their businesses. Working with entrepreneurs all over the country in a broad range of industries, Crabtree has simplified financial reporting and empowered all entrepreneurs to take ownership of their finances. He has pioneered a revolutionary metric for driving business profitability: measuring labor efficiency and developing simple benchmarks for company, team and individual performance.
In 2011, Crabtree published his first book “Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits,” in which he shares his core principles of how to turn your business into a wealth building engine. He is currently working on his second book, “Simple Numbers 2.0.”