HOW ARE YOU DOING?
MY NAME IS DAN MARTELL.
Here’s a quick overview of my track record:
When I was 17, I started
my first tech company…
When I was 19, I started
a hosting company…
I tried consulting for
3-years after that…
When I was 24, I started a SaaS company called Spheric Technologies…
MY FIRST SUCCESS.
But I almost crashed Spheric into the ground…
See, I’d bootstrapped the company from the ground, up. But in spite all the growth, we were starting to stagnate.
No matter what we did, we couldn’t identify our biggest opportunity to kick-start sales.
Everything was disorganized because we were fumbling around in the dark. We’d just threw money at the wall to see if anything would stick.
The bottom line was this:
I was stuck in a rut where I was totally stressed, working 100 hours a week, and operating on 3-to-4 hours of sleep per night… and I had nobody who I could turn to for the critical advice that every SaaS founder needs to know about!
On any given day, I might wonder:
- How do I get in front of my ideal customer?
- Who should I be hiring next quarter?
- How do I build a productive sales process?
- What types of things should I be looking for from a CTO?
- How should I be leading my team?
HAVE YOU EVER ASKED
QUESTIONS LIKE THESE YOURSELF?
I ask, because there’s a lot of dead-wrong information out there. It can confuse you. Divert your focus from where it should ACTUALLY be.
And for a few years there, I was running blind…
just like you.
But the good news is… over time, I was able to find the right mentors, books, and advice to build up a bank of knowledge that became extremely valuable to me, and others.WITHIN A FEW YEARS, I WENT FROM BEING BROKE AND STUCK TO BECOMING A THOUGHT-LEADER IN THE SAAS SPACE.
Here are some more of my key accomplishments:
- I made my first million by 27.
- I raised venture capital for my previous startups – Flowtown and Clarity.
- I’ve successfully exited three companies.
- I’m a former advisor to billion-dollar SaaS companies like Intercom, Hootsuite, and Udemy.
- I’m an investor in 40+ startups
- I run the biggest Youtube channel for SaaS entrepreneurs in the world.
- I was named Top Entrepreneur in my province New Brunswick when I was 28.
- I was named the top angel investor in Canada in 2012.
- I’ve been a mentor at least a half-dozen Technology Accelerator events.
- I’ve spoken in seven different countries so far about business scaling.
- I was invited to speak to the MBA classes at both Berkley and Stanford. (Even though I didn’t go to college myself!)
Knowing precisely how rocky my journey was, how many awkward mistakes I made, I knew I could “pass the torch” by helping someone else to get there in half the time — and with fewer scars and horror stories.
I decided to pass on the wisdom and insights that I learned along the way. This website will lead you to epic ramblings and private reflections.
It’s my honor to help you scale up your SaaS company.LET’S MAKE TODAY MARK A MAJOR TURNING POINT IN YOUR JOURNEY AS AN ENTREPRENEUR.