Well, a couple days ago I got tagged by David Alston to complete the “7 things you may not know about me” meme – something that Aaron Strout started a while back.
- Botany was my first choice as a career (still not sure what kind of career that would’ve been?), luckily I listened to my Fathers wisdom order, and chose computer science.
- When I was 12, I was an artist – oil paintings, completed several – however, that only lasted 16 months, haven’t touched an easel since.
- Two months into my first business, I almost went bankrupt because I didn’t know what cash flow was … factoring, luckily – I learned in a hurry.
- At 14, I went to bible camp with friends, just so I could meet girls. (don’t judge, I was young and impressionable).
- In 11th grade I scored 103% on a math final (I got the bonus question right as well), and almost got kicked out of the class, accused of cheating, as my academic track record up to that point was less than stellar.
- This may come at no surprise to anyone who knows me personally, but as a child I was diagnose with ADHD (the Hyperactive form of Attention Deficit Disorder). “Wanna buy a bike?” <- that’s the punch line of a “How many people with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?”.
- …. ? That’s all I got for now, will post the 7th one in the comments later.
What’s one thing I may not know about you?
Here are the rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged