Are you competing on business models?
You could be.
Check out this quote:
“Technology or not, every organization has a business model. Some are conscious of it. Some are not. Some try to change it. Some don’t.”
“Some just compete on products… whereas they could compete on superior business models.”
That’s Alex Osterwalder, founder of Strategyzer and my latest guest on the Escape Velocity podcast.
Alex literally has a PHD in Business Models.
But he’s transitioned from academia to actually helping businesses.
Now he’s most famous for:
- The Business Model Canvas – a strategy board used by over 5 million people worldwide.
- Business Model Generation: Handbook – read by 1 million+ people.
- Helping businesses innovate and compete on business model in their markets.
He’s the best in the field.
Which is why you just have to tune in to this weeks’ Escape Velocity episode. You’ll get your mind blown!
Alex is extremely articulate. Tune in and you’re going to learn:
- How simplification = power
- Why it’s not good enough to ignore innovation
- How to be an ambidextrous organization
- The 250 : 1 outlier ratio
- Betting smart on success
- Why it’s 100% important to fail
- The 4 major risk categories ← (you need to know these)
I’m telling you… it’s impossible to listen to this episode and think “I didn’t learn anything that applies to my business”.
Do yourself a favor, and check out the video here or tune in for the audio version below.