Freemium? Free trial with a credit card? Or premium only?
If you’re asking these questions about your pricing model, then – according to Wes Bush – you’d already be on the wrong path.
Product-led growth is a methodology that attracts the right customer, gives them a reason to use your tech, and then turns them into a raving fan of your business.
It’s extremely important for a cutting edge SaaS to know how to do this.
Because 40% – 60% of users that sign up for a SaaS are NOT coming back.
Product-led growth means giving them a reason to return, a hook that makes them WANT to stay.
Meaning… It’s the antidote to churn!
It is an absolute pleasure to have one of the world-leading experts on this topic at the microphone for the latest episode of the Escape Velocity podcast.
If sales are low, churn rates are high, or your pricing model doesn’t feel right… then sink your teeth into this episode, where we discuss:
- Why a free trial is NOT necessarily a product-led approach
- How to test product-led business structures without sacrificing your bottom line
- The A/B split testing trick to minimize your profit loss
- Why customers buy results, not tools.
- The Super Mario experience
- How a product-led support team doubles as your sales team
- Why product-led is necessary for saturated markets
- How the ultimate lead magnet will always be your product
I believe in this value-driven methodology wholeheartedly.
It’s why I’ve always worked in support in the early days of every one of my companies.
You get direct customer insights, understand their pains, and get to tailor the product to their needs.
But hearing this quantified by an expert like Wes might be just the deal-breaker you need to revitalize your SaaS business model and bring you into 2021 ahead of the game.